The term “Bucket List” seems a tad depressing. It’s all the places we want to go before we die right? How can one decide what they want to see in a lifetime? The answer is you can’t really. Many of my best adventures weren’t on a list. There are a few places though, that I really want to see, below you’ll find my
bucket, dream list of all the places I want to see one day. .
August – May 2018 – I’m teaching history and love it!
Last Two Weeks of December 2017 – I’ll probably be sleeping, but Japan? Maybe?
May-July 2017 – Southwestern Road Trip, or England, Ireland & Scotland?
back to Tulum Mexico….One Day
On the Bucket List…
1. Pyramids at Giza, Abu Simbel, Karnak
2. Machu Picchu, Peru
3. Canyon de Chelley, AZ
4. Baalbek, Lebanon
5. Leptis Magna, Libya
6. Hike Hadrian’s Wall
7. Angkor Wat, Cambodia
8. Navajo National Monument, AZ
9. Valley of the Temples Agrigento, Sicily
10. Achaemenid Rock Cut Tombs at Naqha-e Rustam Iran
11. Knossos, Crete
13. Delphi, Olympia, Meteora Monastery, Sparta, Greece
14. Eilean Donan, Isle of Skye, Scotland
Tulum,Chichen Itza, Mexico
16. Iceland & Explore a volcano in Iceland
17. Cappadocia, Hagia Sophia (Istanbul), Troy, Ephesus, Turkey
18. Yellowstone National Park
19. Diocletian’s Palace Split, Croatia
20. Florence, Italy
21. Taj Mahal, India
Acropolis, Corinth, Santorini, Greece
Tomb of Qin Shi Huangdi, Terracotta Soldiers, Great Wall of China
Grand Canyon, Arizona
Pergamon Museum Berlin, Germany
Rome, Paestum, & Pompeii, Italy
29. Badlands & Mount Rushmore, S.D.
Chaco Canyon, New Mexico
Mesa Verde, Colorado
33. Palenque, Mexico
National Mall, Washington D.C.
35. Crater Lake, Oregon
36. Olympic National Park, WA
37. Sequoia National Park, CA